Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hello again

So like, did you find me?

I'm seriously going to write a mass email soon. Hopefully everybody who should get one will get one, but I'm now all afraid of my husband's family finding this so if I forget you, I'm a whore and I'm sorry. Eventually I'm pretty sure I'll get to everybody.

Can you believe the name "xanaxandtractors" is taken? Whoa.

Oh, and? I have no idea how blogspot works so it's going to be a while before I get good at this. Whoo. New Simpsons in two minutes.

8 Comments:

At 9/12/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger GoingLoopy said...

Hola, chica. Thanks for the e-mail...and I'll bookmark this page. Hopefully no intruders will find it.

 
At 9/12/2005 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found ya!
XanaxandTractors was taken... Yes, actually, that's really disturbing. I wonder what that blog looks like. Have you gone to take a peek?

 
At 9/12/2005 10:22 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Thanks for the email! I'm glad you're now bloglines accessible, too. :)

 
At 9/12/2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to look at who already has xanaxandtractors... also, you may want to put a verification thingy on your comments. I got a lot of spam comments here. :)

 
At 9/12/2005 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I was meaning to write to you to tell you to keep writing. It's good for the brain...

 
At 9/12/2005 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, glad to see you are doing ok. Thanks for the email! :) xoxo ♥

 
At 9/12/2005 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad I was included. Does that make me a whore too ;)?

 
At 9/12/2005 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank GOD you're going to keep writing. And I totally forgot to drunk call you this weekend. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home