Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oy.

Huh. I hear screaming. The kids must be having a doozy of a wrestling match. I am NOT going up there.

I am really thirsty for some nice, cool (but not cold, my teeth will cause my head to explode if it's too cold), crisp water. Too bad we're out of drinking water and we haven't had salt in the softener for a week or so which makes the tap water slightly more tasty than piss. I stood in front of the fridge for a long time, looking at the juice, the "Sam's Choice Cola", the boys' "juice" pouches, the fitness water, and you know what I settled on at 7:45 in the morning? Diet Mountain Dew. That tells me this day is going to be ACTION-PACKED. The scary part is, I don't even have a car today. I can't go anywhere! I'm stuck on the farm with the boys and no transportation. This is why I need a four wheeler. Will you buy me one?

Is it true that convicted felons can't vote or have passports? I need to know these things.

I'm still covered in hives. I still itch like crazy, but my new drug of choice is zyrtec because man does that shit work fast. It's funny how I felt all whiny and boo hoo depressed this morning (and for the last month) and every time I go to sit down and write it out, my fingers get all smartassy and type this bullshit. Huh.

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2009 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Tina Hansar and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zyrtec.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Zyrtec for 4 years now. When first began taking zyrtec, the allergy relief was great. But it did make me very, very tired. Later added singulair. Took both at night. So exhausted, couldn't function well thru the day but didn't link it to meds. Had repeat blood tests for anemia, thyroid, etc. but all came back normal. Switched singulair to morning to stretch out side effects, but still drained of energy. After taking these meds for years, just stopped about 3 months ago and energy level is back to normal. Allergies are bad again, but will take that any day over not being able to get out of bed and not having energy to get thru the day. Also, hair loss is no longer.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Extreme exhaustion, lethargy, loss of interest, hip pain, back pain, occasional dizziness, hair loss.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tina Hansar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home