Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

???

What a week.

He caught me going at it with is (now former) best friend. It was bad. The blood was not figurative, it was real and very very hard to get out of the white carpet. I had a bleach buzz for hours. He went to his dad's house, where he was talked out of returning to kill me (he really wanted to, apparently) which made my decision to go hide at a friend's house a good one in hindsight.

He came back, though, and he made me promise to get counseling and to quit drinking and you know what? I want to do those things but I don't really know if I want to do it for the purpose of having him back. I really just want to stay in bed for ten years or so.

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things suck so bad for you right now. You've had so much going on in the last months, between leaving your job and moving and dealing with DMIL (God - I can only imagine her now). I really hope things get better for you very soon. And you are right - regardless of what happens with your marriage, you should do those things for yourself and the kids. Keep your chin up. And also? I'm with Jackie on the updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home