Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sorry.

I've been incommunicado for a week or two now. I'm digging myself a nice hole to hibernate in or some shit. I don't know. I did finally hook up with some people down here and I've been going out a little, but of course that only causes trouble. Seems I'm a bad influence on grown women. Either that or I'm being badly influenced and I need to watch myself. Rrrrr. I really hate people.

What else? Uh, the kids broke another window. Nick has started going out a lot so I never have anyone to talk sense with me. (There are only so many times I can hear a three-year-old explain to me the conversation he had with his friend Camden or Carson or Madison or whatever without my brain melting. Especially a three-year-old who's not so much for the pronouns.) If I see one more mother fucking ladybug there's gonna be trouble. If my kids don't get in bed and stay there, same thing. Yeah trouble.

Other than that, I'm just wondering what the hell I'm doing.

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say me and you and Jackie run away together.
Love, Cheri

 
At 10/18/2005 9:15 AM, Blogger E-Beth said...

You are a bad influence. All the way in Texas it affects me. Or I just blame it on your bad influence. Either way, be proud of it. Death to all bugs I say. Nothing good has ever come out of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home