Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Feelin' Like A Criminal

Yeah, so.

Rock bottom, nice to meet you. I mean how badly do you have to behave to realize you have SERIOUS problems that need immediate attention? Do you need to let it get to the point that you get so drunk you throw up on the shoe of the guy you're having sex with and the guy is not even your husband?

This.

Is.

Bad.

I really, really need to figure out what I'm going to do with myself. Soon.

3 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Beth I'm sorry! If ther eis anything I can do to help?

 
At 11/20/2005 7:10 AM, Blogger GoingLoopy said...

The good thing about rock bottom is there's nowhere to go but up. You are in my thoughts, and I hope you can get your shit in order...because you are smart and funny and beautiful and you deserve to have good things happen. Hang in there, chickie.

 
At 11/26/2005 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, my thoughts are with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home