Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Uh

Sorry. I have no internet at home, I had to let my phone get shut off because I have no money. I'm trying to save for a new car since Nick crashed our only wheels, and it's not going so well what with the lawyer bills and all. We're fighting DCFS trying to keep our kids and I'm really really really not doing very well with all of it but what can you do? I'm alive, and that's all I can say today. I'm alive, and I'm really sorry if you've emailed me and I haven't answered because I have no fucking internet.

5 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get multiples - sorry - this isn't working right. Anyway, I don't know how soon you will see this, but I hope things get better soon. I am keeping you guys in my prayers.

 
At 11/10/2005 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs honey, hope you for the best!
Carrie

 
At 11/10/2005 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to say except that I really hope things get better for you soon.

 
At 11/10/2005 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, things have been so shitty. I check on you here often and hope you are doing better each time I come back. Sending thoughts and prayers.

 
At 11/15/2005 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey woman. Hopefully when you get this things have gotten better. I'm thinking about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home