Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Look, I have a moment!

But by the time I typed the title, it was over. Oh well.

I'm exhausted. And now I'm so broke that even my cell phone got shut off so I have no contact with the outside world at all. Eeeeeek is that ever annoying. I have the car today so I could at least drive to the internet but yesterday? I sat in my house and prayed that the boys wouldn't break any bones since it would be a cold ride all the way to town on a tractor. One of them would have to follow me in the power wheels monster truck since the tractor only seats two...but on the plus side I know for sure nobody is going to interrupt my nap with a phone call. (I almost peed myself laughing about that one - like I get a nap!)

The husband keeps asking me what's wrong. Apparently I'm acting strangely. I'll never tell him. I think my ulcer is bleeding.

2 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nap? What's that? It's a typical man who would say you're acting strangely in the middle of having no car, no phone and no internet. Anyway, I really do hope things start looking up for you.

 
At 12/20/2005 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs dear! I hope things pick up!!!
Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home