Small Town Trap

With Dreams of Breaking Out

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

??? part 2

Yeah, I'm really sorry I can't be more detailed but I only get to play internet for a few minutes at a time.

Actually, the marriage isn't over. He doesn't want it to be because he doesn't want the rest of his life ruined by child support and alimony. (SO romantic, no?) So all I want to do is stay in bed and stare at the ceiling and he's constantly bugging me to talk about my feelings and I'm ready to go apeshit crazy because really? I'm not so much for the talking about the feelings. He doesn't understand the depression and craziness and I don't feel like explaining it - hey, there's a feeling.

Also I have this crazy urge to call the guy he caught me with to see if he's still alive. He got hit in the face and head about twenty times with a Maglite, so it's possible he isn't, and I'd like to know if I'm some sort of accessory to murder. You know?

3 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things start looking up for you. Do what's best for you and your boys, regardless of alimony. I think you have just had so much on your plate lately that you really just need some time for yourself. And counseling will help, regardless of the outcome of the marriage.

 
At 2/03/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Thinking of you, sweetie! *hugs*

 
At 4/11/2006 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost this bookmark 2 months ago...just came back today...has anyone heard from Beth???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home